Wolfe Rubs are coming back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
After tasting Nick's 'Prochilo's Rub', I tweaked it by adding an additional grain of salt, so now it's my own recipe. I am going to call this one "Wolfe Rub Prochilo Lawngeyeland Style", can someone help me do a label with Ray Romano on it ASAP please!?!?! :mrgreen:

I'm not trying to rip Nick off, he's a really good guy and good rubs. But this is really my own recipe now that I have tweaked his recipe and I will now reap the rewards! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
After tasting Nick's 'Prochilo's Rub', I tweaked it by adding an additional grain of salt, so now it's my own recipe. I am going to call this one "Wolfe Rub Prochilo Lawngeyeland Style", can someone help me do a label with Ray Romano on it ASAP please!?!?! :mrgreen:

I'm not trying to rip Nick off, he's a really good guy and good rubs. But this is really my own recipe now that I have tweaked his recipe and I will now reap the rewards! :LOL:
use my avitar...

img_219241_0_b1f3033ba5231e2da672376d788fca58.gif

Waiting...

Wow...this isn't going to be good...The moderators and I will be ready to delete EVERYTHING if this gets ugly!

ScottyDaQ said:
Looks like this just got PERSONAL.. :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
Wow...this isn't going to be good...The moderators and I will be ready to delete EVERYTHING if this gets ugly!

What are you monkeys talking about? I'm just trying to make some coin off of Nick's recipes and call them mine. I have a bud in the spice business who's gonna help me out. Now I just need a lable, any ideas?

Well I think my version will use the same logo and just drop the "e" off of Wolfe and speel it like the Lord intended as in Wolf.

bigwheel

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":gistdqzl]Larry, call Fatz, he might have a few labels left! :shock:

I loved Fatz rub ![/quote:gistdqzl]

So you must Love KC Masterpiece BBQ Potato Chips!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":f1neausr][quote="Nick Prochilo":f1neausr]Larry, call Fatz, he might have a few labels left! :shock:

I loved Fatz rub ![/quote:f1neausr]

So you must Love KC Masterpiece BBQ Potato Chips![/quote:f1neausr]

Was that Fatz' secret recipe? One bag of KC Masterpiece BBQ Potato Chips, and one food processor? :)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":9uywkgr8][quote="Nick Prochilo":9uywkgr8]Larry, call Fatz, he might have a few labels left! :shock:

I loved Fatz rub ![/quote:9uywkgr8]

So you must Love KC Masterpiece BBQ Potato Chips![/quote:9uywkgr8]
Fatz makes those? :mrgreen:

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2peorv2g]Larry, call Fatz, he might have a few labels left! :shock:

I loved Fatz rub ![/quote:2peorv2g]
I feel a twitching. Gaydar?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom