This should stir things up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This guy must never of ventured outside of Owensboro, Ky. That is the only place i know that Mutton is a mainstay. Every other place I've ever been in Western Ky its pulled pork with the occasional rib offering.
Moonlite might be the most famous KY BBQ joint but its far from representative of the state as a whole.

Dave

Which state? Why, The Confederate States of America of course! Dixieland! How's that for stirring things up? :LOL:

[youtube:lp9dpdq6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJsHv0uPstk[/youtube:lp9dpdq6]

Good article. Being a Southern boy myself (Southern California), I always related best to warm summer breezes and things of the Ocean - like the Beach Boys! Growing up, BBQ was just something else on a long list of fun things to do during the summer.

I never considered BBQ as being a way of life until I got my WSM, Performer and now my drum grill. My wife says it's taking me over and she's probably right.

Smokey Lew, you're right! BBQ is a way of life; more addictive than good beer IMO!

P.S. Canadians eh?

The Canadian Pitt Masters are the bravest of the bunch. See what happens when you BBQ up there? :)

canadians.jpg

Your profile pic; I presented the merits of that picture in a "Logic Class" during college to a Prof. as an example of prime logic. I failed the class. I've never regretted it. The look on his face was worth more than money. ;) (P.S. I make far more money now than he does.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom