McDogcrap (India)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is right with ANY McDonald food any where? I knew a fellow service Tec. in the field that worked on there equipment. How's that bugger OH I mean burger now. Stupid min.wage people making your food? I'll pass. YACK! :ack:

I'm not trying to cause any kind of upset. If you like McDonalds, Eat it. I'm sure it happens in fine dining establishments as well. Have an air of superiority? I don't think so. If your stupid enough to eat fast food and order from a uneducated person who has trouble making simple change from a ten dollar bill, Then do it by all means. I'd rather save my cash. I have seen toilet plungers in the deep fryers to unplug the drain to change the grease. NO THANK YOU. I have seen it with my two own eyes. You can't believe what I have seen and heard in the commercial food business repair field. A air of superiority? No, Just educated to what goes on in the field.

Wonder all you want 1044, I'm just a dumb farm guy that grew up the hard way. No one ever gave me a damn thing and I never asked for anything. I have no bills. (got to pay tax exc.) but every thing I own is MINE. House included. I worked my ass off for everything. Yes I'm a simple person, But that's just me. I just thought it was interesting what kind of grub is served in India at a McDonalds. As far as minimum wage goes, I worked for free on the farm to keep me and my family in food and clothes. So let's just drop it. Oh yea by the way, In your last post you misspelled minimum. You left a i out. Not minumum. Not bad for a old farm boy. Go back and check. I conceder this thread closed, And will not reply to it any more. Any one have change for a ten? =D>

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Wonder all you want 1044, I'm just a dumb farm guy that grew up the hard way. No one ever gave me a damn thing and I never asked for anything. I have no bills. (got to pay tax exc.) but every thing I own is MINE. House included. I worked my ass off for everything. Yes I'm a simple person, But that's just me. I just thought it was interesting what kind of grub is served in India at a McDonalds. As far as minimum wage goes, I worked for free on the farm to keep me and my family in food and clothes. So let's just drop it. Oh yea by the way, In your last post you misspelled minimum. You left a i out. Not minumum. Not bad for a old farm boy. Go back and check. I conceder this thread closed, And will not reply to it any more. Any one have change for a ten? =D>

Bet the guy making my Big Mac and fries would beat you at a "Spelling B" Pigs! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom