Looking for BBQ joints on roadtrip 5/13 - 6/5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frankvw

Senior Cook
Hello everybody,

As most of you know, I live in the Netherlands.
A co-worker of mine is traveling to the US from may 13th to june 5th. He and his girlfriend travel from Phoenix to Vegas trough some canyons and parks and from Vegas they go to San Fransico and then LA. From LA they fly back. They rent a car and have no specific artinuary.

I'm looking for anything BBQ joints related for them during their trip, like coupons, specials or just great review's. Also if you know of anything special in that time, please mention it, if not in this thread, then via PM.

thx for all your help,
Frank

I've never been, but "Memphis Championship BBQ" in Vegas is supposed to be good, for a "chainish" place.

San Francisco has "Memphis Minnie's" on Haight Street

Alameda is across the bay from San Francisco and has the awesome "Great American BBQ" on High Street

Justaguy said:
I've never been, but "Memphis Championship BBQ" in Vegas is supposed to be good, for a "chainish" place.

Chuckwagonbbqco said:
San Francisco has "Memphis Minnie's" on Haight Street

Alameda is across the bay from San Francisco and has the awesome "Great American BBQ" on High Street

Thx guys, I'll let him know this, and let him find these places online. Please keep in mind, I live accros the big pond in the east and need as much info as possible in order to find these places with a GPS-roadfinder.
Also, If you know of a place that has no internet-addres but is absolutly worth vissiting, can you give a full adress?

thx Helen_Paradise for both your tips, as well for you pm, I passed both to my co-worker.

Everybody else, if YOU have some helpfull info..."

thx,
Frank

Back
Top Bottom