Got another grill..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I am going to work mucho overtime so I got the grill I have always wanted.. I bought the cheapo model over two years ago and it still works but I wanted the Marine grade stainless steel one to mount on my yacht this summer when we sail to Belize.. I just ordered the:
Solaire portable...
I know some people hate them, but I know how to make them go into after burner mode and grill the best steaks this side of New Iberia. I have so many ideas for this baby... Here's a few picture for those that don't know what it looks like.....

anywheremain8657142.jpg

ir17bhooddownfrontcut87.jpg

ir17bhooduprightcut8775.jpg

ir17btoplita8892081.jpg

tripod3008972216.jpg

Looks like a Weber Go-Anywhere only a lot nicer. Like the US you just keep building a bigger arsenal, your the man Sapo. I'll be anxious to see an "in action video."

Sail here & pick me up before you leave for Belize, I here Bora Bora is nice

Greg Rempe said:
Can I see pics of the Yacht?

Sure:[attachment=1:13852toj]redneck_express.jpg[/attachment:13852toj]

[attachment=0:13852toj]65%20you%20are%20doing%20it%20wrong.jpg[/attachment:13852toj]

Attachments

• redneck_express.jpg
    redneck_express.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 65%20you%20are%20doing%20it%20wrong.jpg
    65%20you%20are%20doing%20it%20wrong.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 324
bbquzz said:
How much does a guy have to drink to go truck first down the ramp .... Oh maybe it was his wife driving :LOL:
Notice the skid marks on the ramp too :LOL:

mar52 said:
Good luck with it! Do you need that stand? I have it if you do. Gave the grill to my brother.
I'll take the stand of you don't want it....Let me know.. I know how to tweek these out.. I'l make a video when it gets here..I my boat was ready for sailing... :LOL:

Ok! I'll check to see if I still have it.

I think the problem with mine was I converted it to natural gas. Then I converted it to my brother when I got the Green Egg.

Back
Top Bottom