Wasnt sure if I shared this yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
Walk Naked In America Day
Don’t forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a muslim male to see any woman other than his own wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4pm eastern time, all American women are asked to help weed out any neighbors that might be terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not muslims and to demonstrate they think it’s okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is the further proof of your pro American sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti- terrorist activity.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
It is your patriotic duty to pass this on. If you don’t send this to at least 5 people, you’re a terrorist sympathizing, lily livered coward and are in the position of posing as a national threat.

Im makin' a pot of Weinerschnitzel chili today...I hope it tastes like the real deal.....Cold and windy here today...... 8)

Dollarbill, on the calendar, information disseminated to all in my address book, beer in the fridge, lawn chair clean and ready. Thanks sooo much for sharing this :rolleyes:

I will try to be the captain of my block on this deal. I'm trying to figger out some way to lead em over to my house and pen em up for a while. If a person could set up some kinda large Have a Heart type trap we could bait it out with some kinda chocolate. Maybe a trail of Hershey Kisses leading up to the entrance. Let me know whut you think. I dont have anybody to forward this to. I dont have many pals ya know. I do not make friends easily. Least that whut the teachers all wrote in the comments section of my repoat card back in elementary sckrewl. Sniff sniff.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
I will try to be the captain of my block on this deal. I'm trying to figger out some way to lead em over to my house and pen em up for a while. If a person could set up some kinda large Have a Heart type trap we could bait it out with some kinda chocolate. Maybe a trail of Hershey Kisses leading up to the entrance. Let me know whut you think. I dont have anybody to forward this to. I dont have many pals ya know. I do not make friends easily. Least that whut the teachers all wrote in the comments section of my repoat card back in elementary sckrewl. Sniff sniff.

bigwheel

BW, I'm sure if they know your at the end of the tunnel, they will flocking to you! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom