Secret Santa's Suckle Busters Chili!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shores

Sous Chef
Got a chance to try another Suckle Busters seasoning this past Sunday that I received from my Secret Santa. With it being so darn cold here and all the snow on the ground I thought the chili sounded real good. I got the ingredients and went to town. Didn't take much time to prep at all. I also used a food processor to cut everything up which my wife liked quite a bit :D . She prefers smaller pieces of vegetables where as I want to bite into something. Plus, it wasn't too spicy, so that got another thumbs up from the wife. :D 8) Will have to get some more seasoning to cook again.

img_210474_0_ed9a6d3e465762a1ae8945cb3f7e7761.jpg

img_210474_1_a49985f4155cc32ddce27194c693d504.jpg

img_210474_2_6533befebf04e5ab4713bfb1f775cf77.jpg

img_210474_3_49cc876c86e691201f6bca361f2cf596.jpg

Rut row...Looks like some kidney beans accidentally fell down into the pot. Seems like those thangs have been known to cause insanity, make folks speak with a yankee accent etc.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Rut row...Looks like some kidney beans accidentally fell down into the pot. Seems like those thangs have been known to cause insanity, make folks speak with a yankee accent etc.

bigwheel

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8)

bigwheel said:

bigwheel

I figured I might get some crap for putting beans in. :roll: The recipe on the package has them as opptional. Growing up, there was always beans in chili, so it's a hard habit to break.

BluzQue said:
How did you like the Sucklebuster's?

I liked it. It could be a little hotter for my taste, but you can always top it off with some jalepeno's when you serve it up. The wife really liked the chili! :D I'll be cooking it again once I order some more seasoning. Probably wait to order more seasoning until I've had a chance to try the other packets out. 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom