Hey FrankVW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Couldn't help but notice on TV that it was a fine Dutchman who was the hero of preventing the blood thirsty muslim trying to blow up one of our airplanes. Thanks a lot to you and your Country for producing such fine citizens. I will prob come for a visit over there as soon as the Warden hits the Lotto. Cant wait to have a half decafee Latte at one of them picturesque street side cafes..ogle the ladies..try on some wooden shoes etc. Do yall still wear them thangs?

bigwheel

Some farmers, especialy cattlefarmers do... As far as I know Al Quaida has put a bounty on Jasper's head, so do me a favour, keep him save over there, ok guys?

Yep best get him home purty quick. The dumb commie liberals who are running this country couldn't/wouldn't or otherwise ill equipped to protect their own Granny let alone Jasper. Now if you can smuggle Jasper to Texas we can help. Maybe send him to Jasper, TX. That should be a nice safe place. Doubt any alleged Alqueda perps be hanging around that area much. Thats down in the Big Thicket or close.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom