Soon As It's Legal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The result is "cannabutter," or butter that makes a diner high. Chefs say 2 teaspoons of cannabutter typically contain the amount of THC in an ounce of weed.

I use to much butter when I cook

bbquzz said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
bbquzz said:
Then you could inject this in your brisket :D How about PPP Pot Pulled Pork?
Might just have to try that at camp next summer. ;)

Pigs

I'm not much of a camper, but "Could I Join You?" :)
Sure, we have all the jazz. extra tent, sleeping bags, and two full kitchens. One down by me and one up at bro Jack. Join the train wreck. :LOL:

img_207342_0_674573e3b6e802b0227b59b2afd475f7.jpg

Pigs

bbquzz said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
bbquzz said:
Then you could inject this in your brisket :D How about PPP Pot Pulled Pork?
Might just have to try that at camp next summer. ;)

Pigs

I'm not much of a camper, but "Could I Join You?" :)
Sure, we have all the jazz. extra tent, sleeping bags, and two full kitchens. One down by me and one up at bro Jack. Join the train wreck. :LOL:

img_207344_0_674573e3b6e802b0227b59b2afd475f7.jpg

img_207344_1_8a7e2123d985bc9b725dedf9f74a1d5f.jpg

Pigs

wittdog said:
The result is "cannabutter," or butter that makes a diner high. Chefs say 2 teaspoons of cannabutter typically contain the amount of THC in an ounce of weed.

I use to much butter when I cook

Pot in butter? Now I have this disturbing image of Paula Deen cooking while high... and that scene from the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire".

img_207348_0_a64d6f0c85d6a07a2ab6175d95e059bd.jpg

This will not end well. :shock:

Its like Little Amsterdam on parts of South Broadway down here. Those places are all over the place. Cant wait to see how the insurance companies are gonna RAPE these people. Just a prediction...

That true confession actually began life as a cartoon in Playboy Magazine. It was accompanied by a drawing of two cops walking down the street when one admits to the other of having tried it..with the outcome as mentioned. Always thought it was funny for some reason. As far as the fella running the canafoodie place being worried about his patrons hurting somebody perhaps in an auto crash..will say the biggest danger when somebody gets a head full of that stuff is hitting them in the rear as the alledged perp is headed down the road at about 5 mph.

bigwheel

It is legal to possess under 4 oz in your home in Alaska. Did I mention we have no state income tax? Of course, we do have a LONG winter. Every thing is relative.

Griff said:
It is legal to possess under 4 oz in your home in Alaska. Did I mention we have no state income tax? Of course, we do have a LONG winter. Every thing is relative.

Lobbying for some folks to move to Alaska? It's working!!! Let's hear some more. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom