Le Boucherie II Dinner.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
This was suppose to be our Thanksgiving dinner but I wasn't feeling to good so we went to Luby's Cafeteria and ate there instead. So , this is from a company called "Le Boucherie". The owner is from La. and now lives in Houston. The food is killer. I got all the products our local HEB(super market) had. A Shrimp & sausage jambalaya stuffed deboned chicken, creamed spinach casserole & sweet potato casserole. It all took about 80 minutes to finish.. It was the perfect amount for me and my wife. Not too much sugar either...Enjoy the vid and pics...

Sapolopolous!!

<object width="80" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOWoCrEWG-Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOWoCrEWG-Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="800" height="450"></embed></object>

SANY0061.JPG

SANY0063.JPG

SANY0065.JPG

SANY0067.JPG

SANY0070.JPG

SANY0071.JPG

SANY0073.JPG

That looks like some fine. Wish we had a place like that around here. I do 100% of the cooking around here, sometimes it's nice to just grab things like that and just cook them up. Unfortunate that I have to fall victim to my local freezer case at the local market for a few TV dinners. (damn cow town) :roll:

Pigs

Outstanding. After seeing some of your cajun cooking I am now on a quest to find some local places that have cajun food/ingredients other than Popeyes.lol

Looks great Sapo. They had a place called Bayou Brothers down here which has since shut down and moved the operation to Lewisville. They got all kinds of stuff like that. They mighty proud of it too. Just checking the prices make me lose my appetite purty quick.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom