WAKE UP PEOPLE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am drinking coffe and going over in my brain when I am going to light the fire for 6 racks of bb's on the uds, one turkey in the wsm and one turkey on the BigEasy. All will finish at different times and all the family will be ready to eat at 5:00.

I am feeling the pressure.

I need one of the theme songs like this :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uEKa6AjVrPM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uEKa6AjVrPM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday To All!

It's Cookin' n Eatin' Time Brothers & Sisters!

8)

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Got my two big turkey breastes loaded up in the elec brink with a sizeable hunk of nice Oak wafting its fumes through the air. Prob have to move over to pee can limbs when the oak wears off. Assigned the Warden to stay up late last night making pies and various sweet treats. Looks like she done a purty fair job so far. If she keeps up the good work perhaps we can avoid the typical holiday domestic violence for this year (knock on wood).

bigwheel

Happy thanksgiving all ! The wifes doing the meal today. Im doing Appatizers (and maybe a bloody mary or two).

Sparagus carrerole? Is that in thee recipe section?

I lit the WSM this morning and the bird went on at 9. Wifes got pie & side duties. I got a full keg of MGD and Im thankful for that, believe me!
Eat, drink and be merry everyone (safely of course)! Party on Wayne!

Well my bird breastes with attached backbone has been done and in the hotbox for about an hour. Wasnt eggxactly sure how long it take them to hit 160 as measured from several directions (at one time one side was checking at 140 and the other side of the selfsame bird part say 160..they imbred Arkie birds with mixed emotions is all I can tell). At any rate it took 4 hours to bring about the blessed the event. The bird part cooking crew is now off the clock and chilling out on Chillable Red and Classic Country muzac whilst bantering with my chums on the compooter. Toasting all as we speak. Guess I watch the Cowgirls get beat here in a bit.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom