HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adrienne1

Senior Cook
Was just chatting (on Facebook) with Kevin "Uncle Bubba". Apparently, he's in a pickle - is away and has lost money and credit cards - and is stuck. Trying to verify information to help! If you know it, message me with his home number, please

Found his number in my stash, but thanks for the replies!
Was a scammer on Facebook, causing trouble.
All is good!

Remember, if it is a REAL emergency...the first contact the person makes isnt going to be through Facebook ;)

You seriously would not believe those that have contacted me in the most bizarre ways following very emotional personal experiences. It took me a bit yesterday, in typeversation, to realize that I was dealing with a scammer, and not the REAL Uncle Bubba. The deciding factor was that the poser didn't swear. Not even once! LOL It surely was an eye opener to me in the past, when I used to practice para-medicine, to discover some of the things people did when injured - strange but true - so once I had made contact with the 'real' Uncle Bubba, all was good.

Well if anybody ever get a Facebook/Twitter post saying that my el gordo coola is in the cross bar hotel and need some bail bond funds fast..kindly take it serious. Thanks.

bigwheel

Yeah...thanks for the thoughtfulness Adrienne. My facebook is still disabled and relatives have called and said they received messages on facebook saying the same story. This apprently is a fairly common scam running. Hopefully they'll get it fixed quickly. So, any of you on facebook, the only ones that asks for money online is Rempe and buckethead Larry. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom