I messed up...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
So, Puff sent me the pic of his der to post, 'cause he's having problems posting pics (amongst other disfunction problems), so I saw the pic of the deer, it did exist !

(Puff, please send a money order this time or Im not gonna lie for you any more, the last check bounced...Crap, did I type that outloud ???)

Popped this one this morning. He came through with his head to the ground sniffing at about 9am. I called out "Matt" and he stopped dead in his tracks. Shot him at 30 yrds. Already started skining it due to the warm weather we're having up here and then remembered to take the pic. :supz:

Looks like the poor little guy neva stood a chance..sniff sniff. I vote for sending the Bambi Slayer over the Belguim Congo to hunt Cape Bufflers with a .22. Now that would make it mo fair. I heard about the biggest Kodiak Bear ever kilt in Alaska or Canada or some other furrin country up North of Amarillo ect. Was slain by a nice Eskimoe lady using a .22 single shot. Now this come out in Field and Stream back in 59 or therabouts so anybody know it got to be right.

bigwheel

Matt aughta be good eating! Good going, all I've seen is one flag, but bearing down on a big'un.
dj

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom