camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HUCK

Assistant Cook
Looking to get a camera to take mostly food pictures. Looking to spend about 250 dollars. If I tell the wife it's on sale can go up to 500. Any suggestions?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Get a canon, great cameras. And no matter what at least check out http://www.buydig.com I got one from 'em and so did pigs. Prices are usually cheaper.

I'm a NIKON Guy too. The old 3100 has been threw the war at camp, but I like the new L-20 too. The 3100 has been left out in the rain, stomped on, dropped,(many times) and was who knows were for a short time this summer. The bone heads were playing " keep away " this past July. Throwing that poor thing threw the air, and they were catching it with ball gloves. Still my fav. camera. Yea, the wife was happy about that deal. :LOL: Bang for the buck? Don't think you can go wrong.
My .02

Pigs

I am also a Nikon guy...I have a D-90 but if I could do it over again, I would buy the model without the video on it...we rarely use that feature of the camera...otherwise it takes great pics!

HUCK said:
Looking to get a camera to take mostly food pictures. Looking to spend about 250 dollars. If I tell the wife it's on sale can go up to 500. Any suggestions?

Don't take this the wrong way, but are "f ing" crazy spending $250 - $500 on a camera to take pictures of mostly food?

Justaguy said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Get a canon, great cameras. And no matter what at least check out http://www.buydig.com I got one from 'em and so did pigs. Prices are usually cheaper.

Don't know about Canon, but check www.buydig.com. My son saved $300 when he bought his Nikon D90. buydig is no frills, but gives you waht they say they will at the best price.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I do a little catering like show what I can do.Most seem to point to nikon.

Back
Top Bottom