If you were considering a Bubba Keg...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Now would be the time to grab one...I just got an email from the manufacturer..they are offering $50 off a unit until the end of the year. Here are some details.

Keg V. Egg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why pay more? Get superior flavor and expert performance versus the overpriced and fragile ceramic "kamado-style" grills, and for a fraction of the cost.

• Comparably equipped, the Keg is near half the price of popular "kamado-style" grills.
• Twice the standard cooking capacity.
• Durable steel construction isn't prone to cracking and breaking like ceramic.
• The Keg's unique insulated construction makes it more than twice as thermally efficient, which delivers juicier results, exceptional versatility, better fuel efficiency, superior temperature control and much longer burn times.
• Professional grade gasket for a serious seal that won't melt like felt liners from other cookers.
• Included rolling stand makes it easy to transport to your deck or patio.

Here is the rebate form link...by the wayu, I have one of these and I like it...A LOT!

http://www.bubbakeg.com/BKCG%2050MIR_BCTS.pdf

I don't see where they mention "the egg" anywhere. "...kamado-style grills..." yes.

I will venture a guess and say the "egg" reference is similiar to the "kleenex" reference...its the most common known brand...when was the last time you said "facial tissue"? :LOL:

Of course, I could be wrong! :shock: ;)

Being the "Show Off" I like the trailer hitch idea ... I could drive around town showin' it off :D Seriously it is a good idea for tailgaters like myself. Tailgating is all I have as a Browns fan :(

Back
Top Bottom