Boudin Stuffed Pork Loins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
HEB had pork loins on sale for $1.00/lb so I bought a six pounder. I cut it in half and stuffed one half with boudin and rubbed it with "Suckle Busters Comp Rub #1"... Killer rub BTW. I took the other one and marinated it in sour orange juice and rubbed it with the Red Fajita Seasoning from Michoacan carniceria.
I also marinated a Boston Butt in the sour orange juice, but rubbed it with the "Suckle Busters Comp Rub #1".. "Everything on a hog is good"!!!!

<object width="800" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVCUnTJBb2o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVCUnTJBb2o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="800" height="450"></embed></object>

SANY0061.JPG

SANY0063.JPG

SANY0064.JPG

SANY0067.JPG

SANY0071.JPG

SANY0074.JPG

SANY0075.JPG

SANY0078.JPG

SANY0081.JPG

SANY0059.JPG

SANY0060%20%282%29.JPG

SANY0060.JPG

My Dad graduated from this college.

evapman said:
Good lookin grub as always Sapo!
The sour orange juice is that like "tart" orange juice off the shelf?
keep up the good vids.
I haven't really compared it to tart orange juice.. It is a real fruit called sour orange..

Good job Senor Sapo. Closest I have come to sour orange is that Mojo Curillo brine from Goya. Supposed to have it in there I think. Reading somewhere a person could duplicate it sorta by combing regular OJ with a little lemon juice. That be for po dumb gringoes who dont know where to buy none I suppose.

bigwheel

bknox said:
Sapo that is all excellent! Very nice.

I can buy Mojo Curillo brine from Goya here, is what your using like orange juice and lime mixed?

Bryan, this is what I use...
1SCM%20%2845%29.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom