How do you record videos from YouTube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Log in & click my video's each one will have a box under it saying download MP4 file, click it Boy... then select where your gonna save it.

Make a folder named Nuclear submarines & save it there :LOL:

If this is too hard for you, send me your credit #'s & your SS# in a PM :twisted: I'll fix you up :shock:

You can only save your own. Ask the people that uploaded them to send you the raw files.

There's some good apps that will record the screen, but they ain't free. The free ones are low quality and will watermark.

Better to get the originals.

Gary, get internet download manager or I can try to get them and put them in a folder on my server for you.. Let me know... :D

007bond-jb said:
Log in & click my video's each one will have a box under it saying download MP4 file, click it Boy... then select where your gonna save it.

Make a folder named Nuclear submarines & save it there :LOL:

If this is too hard for you, send me your credit #'s & your SS# in a PM :twisted: I'll fix you up :shock:

:D :D :D 8)

simplest place ive seen is here, http://www.zamzar.com/
you can even convert videos to mp3 and put on ipod.
You will have to give them your email, i havent had any problems so far. been using a few months now. There is even a video on youtube showing how to use zamzar!

surfinsapo said:
Gary, get internet download manager or I can try to get them and put them in a folder on my server for you.. Let me know... :D

this is what I did and it seemed to work. Had to also get a converter for the files. Working on burning it to DVD now.

THanks all

I would get the YouTube Downloader...

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

It's free and does a decent job. I have downloaded some segmented videos, one in particular that was an hour long show, and then used Windows Media Center to put it on DVD and watched it on the tele... it wasnt high def, but it was decent.

Anyway, this works great for downloading and then using it in PowerPoint's or watching it later when you aren't on line.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom