Navy beans with tasso

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
More stills on the clip
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-Aj4K4HX54&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-Aj4K4HX54&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

img_199901_0_591bf4e0836ee42d91b840ed8742d5c9.jpg

img_199901_1_8c28f7846be8d5e130695f24bb0d8e8b.jpg

And I thought I'd had white beans & cornbread up here in KY :roll: Man O Man JB yours look real good from here :D

8)

Well I dont know where the Boy expects us po white trash Texas gringoes to find any Tasso? He should know by now we too lazy to make any and they dont allow cajuns to migrate up here anymore to sell us some for some reason. :shock: Sure making me hongry here Boy!! Looks excellent.

bigwheel

Awesome grub you got going on there!!! We love some ham beans and cornbread up here. Although, the frozen trinity was almost too much. :LOL:

Qjuju said:
Awesome grub you got going on there!!! We love some ham beans and cornbread up here. Although, the frozen trinity was almost too much. :LOL:

Make frozen trinity yourself, Freeze unused raw & chopped onions, bell peppers & celery in a zip lock. It works great when your in a hurry.

I love beans and bean soup and I could go for a big bowl of that JB!!

What's with the salt in the WR shaker?? You got the recipes, fill the WR shaker up with WR for crying out loud BOY! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
What's with the salt in the WR shaker?? You got the recipes, fill the WR shaker up with WR for crying out loud BOY! :LOL:

I thought I saw that salt in the WR shaker and JB, was that non union pepper? You always use fresh ground. Either way it all looks damn good to me!

Toby keil said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3m7kdbu5]

I thought I saw that salt in the WR shaker and JB, was that non union pepper? You always use fresh ground. Either way it all looks damn good to me![/quote:3m7kdbu5]

I'm on my last bottle of WR now. The bottle takes up less room in my spice cabinet than a box of coasher salt.

The wife bought that pepper, I don't know why.

dang JB, that looks good, I brought me back a bunch of tasso when I was down there, may have to come back and get me some more this winter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom