A Five-O Show Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
So it's 3:30 (or there about) and this cop starts bitching at me cuz the gates are closed and he had to walk down the hill. There was no hell razing, no big tunes blasting, I ask the dude, "is there a problem sir?" He sez "No I just want to know what is going on" I looked at him and said "well get the F out of here then. Your trespassing. Well that did not go well. WTF I go down to camp to be left alone. This cop just shows up to get in my face for nothing? I could understand it if we had tunes blasting and razing hell, but just to show up and bitch cuz he could not drive down and just be nosy? That's why we lock the gates at night. To keep dorks like this out. I feel better now. :LOL:

Pigs

And who would be the first to bitch if camp got vandelized and the lazy cops couldn't even be bothered to check on it once in a while ?

john pen said:
And who would be the first to bitch if camp got vandelized and the lazy cops couldn't even be bothered to check on it once in a while ?
Not the point John. The guy was pissed cuz we had the gates locked and wanted to know why. But 3:30 am? They all know the place and they do drop in every now and then when I'm cutting grass. But the guy did not get off to a good start. Don't come down the hill, put a huge mag flash light in my face and say "why the hell are those gates locked." A nice hello would have been better. Not sure what the guy's problem was, but don't come on my turf and get in my face when I have not done a damn thing wrong!

Pigs

Maybe he was mad cause you stole his screen name.

In all seriousness, I've never had the cops at my house but I'm happy every time I see them drive by.

We lock down at night to keep stupid people from doing stupid things. Like I'm low on beer, think I can make it to the store? We all take turns watching out for each other. Last night was my turn to have the gate keys. I was as nice as all get out to the cop but he was just in my face. He may need some time off or something. I saw the flash light going all over the place and Bro Jack goes "oh no, five-o" I said "no problem, I'll handle it" I walked up and first thing out of my mouth was "yes sir, can I help you?" then it started.

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
So it's 3:30 (or there about) and this cop starts bitching at me cuz the gates are closed and he had to walk down the hill. There was no hell razing, no big tunes blasting, I ask the dude, "is there a problem sir?" He sez "No I just want to know what is going on" I looked at him and said "well get the F out of here then. Your trespassing. Well that did not go well. WTF I go down to camp to be left alone. This cop just shows up to get in my face for nothing? I could understand it if we had tunes blasting and razing hell, but just to show up and bitch cuz he could not drive down and just be nosy? That's why we lock the gates at night. To keep dorks like this out. I feel better now. :LOL:

Pigs

ummm.. My bad..he must have been having a bad night... :shock:

john pen said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":6f33hr1t]So it's 3:30 (or there about) and this cop starts bitching at me cuz the gates are closed and he had to walk down the hill. There was no hell razing, no big tunes blasting, I ask the dude, "is there a problem sir?" He sez "No I just want to know what is going on" I looked at him and said "well get the F out of here then. Your trespassing. Well that did not go well. WTF I go down to camp to be left alone. This cop just shows up to get in my face for nothing? I could understand it if we had tunes blasting and razing hell, but just to show up and bitch cuz he could not drive down and just be nosy? That's why we lock the gates at night. To keep dorks like this out. I feel better now. :LOL:

Pigs

ummm.. My bad..he must have been having a bad night... :shock:[/quote:6f33hr1t]
I asked "can I help you sir, is there a problem sir." Was I out of line? I don't think so. After taking all his crap and the flash light in my eyes is when I had had enough and told him to get the F out. Funny thing is that he never asked for ID. :roll: He was a county boy. The Troopers are cool. All they say is "I'm not going to have to come back hear, am I?" laugh and split.

Pigs

Well I can certainly voice the opinyawn the boy did not have a very good bedside manner..so to speak. Could prob stand some remedial training on customer service and courtesy skills. Po po talk to a nice yup citizen like that boy talked to you would be finding himself on the hot seat in the head Po Po's orfice the next AM I'm afeered. Guessing the boy is not cut out for the career he has chosen to currently follow. Doubt he will be so employed long or else he will learn to bridal his tongue. The power of Life and death is in the tongue ya know? My apologies sir on behalf of the poleece Profession as concerns the boorish behavarior of that trash talking turd headed imbred peckerwood. He may be going through whut is called the "John Wayne" phase. That usually strike a gendarme twixt 2 and 5 years. Heck sometimes it lasts forever. Seen a few like that.

bigwheel

Griff said:
Pigs look at the bright side, no one had to post bail. :LOL: :LOL:
Yea, your right, but did that make it right for the guy to just walk in? Gates locked, nice and quiet. 3:30 am how would you like a cop with a hard on walk in your house and start bitching. Totally unprofessional. Cop walks about 400 yards to stick his nose in our business and I catch hell for having the grounds secure. Guess some think they can do what ever they want when ever they want. That dork ever comes by with that attitude we will call the Troopers and have him arrested for trespassing, harassment,(yea, right) We voted on it today at a meeting, and it will happen. We did check with our attorney. (who hangs every now and then there) No problem. As I said, I still don't know what the guy's problem was! There are good cops, and bad I guess.

Pigs

Well he prob thought about telling him that most likely. I gets skerred of folks with guns:)

bigwheel

Greg Rempe said:
UM, I doubt you told him to get the F out of here...
Sure did Greg! Lets see, the guy walks about 400 yards, is pissed that he can't just drive in, gives me hell for NO REASON. Has no reason to be there. As I said, Gates locked, nice and quiet. Why is he there? I'm nice to the officer and he goes off on me? Yea, think I have the right to tell him to get the F out. Just because he has a badge gives him no right to try and bully me. How would you feel if a cop just showed up in your back yard and was pissed and wanted to know what's going on. And has no reason to be there in the first place. Guess I'm just a horse of a different color when it comes to this.

Pigs

bigwheel said:
Well he prob thought about telling him that most likely. I gets skerred of folks with guns:)

bigwheel
Who said I don't carry. Do I? I'm not telling. ;) Now where did I put that fresh box of 9mm for my Glock. :LOL: BTW Bigwheel, is it true that every one in Texas has to have a gun by law? :LOL:

Pigs

Always remember the Guv'ment got mo and bigga guns than you got. Read that in a book one time anyway. Nopers aint no laws in Tejas which requires compulsory gun ownership of which I am aware. Now on a voluntary basis they come in real handy in certain beers joint cuz everybody else has one. Used to hear about this one place where they search you at the door and if you didnt have a gun they give you one just to make it fair. Now I think my old Pal Archie Bunker had the right idear on how to stop the airplane hijackings which is to give all the passengers guns making it where the Rag Heads be skerred to start any trouble.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom