Table Top Big Green Egg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
OK, I just saw a table top BGE...It looks realy cool. Is it really a BGE or is it a knock off? anyone? thanks. db

Well anybody who wants one best take a firm hold of their *ss pocket..cuz it gonna hurt. I sit on one about 3 times a week and they mighty proud of it down at Foreman's General Store in Colleywood.
http://www.foremansinc.com. Tell Scott I sent ya. He will cut you a deal most likely. Don't talk to anybody else. He is off of Thursday and Sunday. If he won't talk turkey remind him of the pics I still have of him and the sheep. ;)

bigwheel

Holy Crap those things are $265 from what ive found out! I thought I could get into one for $100 bucks.. :shock:

Well the one I sits on is a coupla grand I think. Least that whut it say on the price tag. We might be speaking of dissimilar items here. I am talking about a yup toy large BGE setting inside a sturdy frame work of varnished boards which does not seem to be bothered by fat boys sitting on it. Now to whut are you referring? Thanks.

bigwheel

Its the small one in front.

img_198618_0_c3345f0ba8e9a912172c8f75c0a7ff36.png

Ok well guess I am talking about the one with the lid up if those are all they have. Seems like the one I see has mo boards around it but I could be hallucinating..having flashbacks from Nam or something similar:) That look like one of them gook toilets a little bit.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Ok well guess I am talking about the one with the lid up if those are all they have. Seems like the one I see has mo boards around it but I could be hallucinating..having flashbacks from Nam or something similar:) That look like one of them gook toilets a little bit.

bigwheel

lmao........ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ya the little one might not be so comfortable to sit on.......for most folks at least... ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom