SmokeStock Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
We need everybodies input into what dates you are available for smokestock 2005. It will be at Bill Hayes place. I happen to be free every weekend this summer, but thats as of now! End of July looks good!

Greg makes a good point on the other thread. Everyone needs to be polled as to how far people are willing to travel as well as possible dates.

I cannot commit to anything until September . Too much opportunity to make cash! I vote for Greg's house, but I live 10 miles away! I'd go to Bill's house though.I vote September.WM

Bill Hays said:
Greg makes a good point on the other thread. Everyone needs to be polled as to how far people are willing to travel as well as possible dates.

Sounds like Bill is already backing out.

After you guys finish 'polling' each other... tell me where and when Smoke Stock will be held.

Of course I would be willing to host...here is the potential problem...We are expecting out third (and final) child in the middle of July. I am pretty sure my wife would not be in to a bunch of us at the hizzel with the newborn around...or me leaving for 2 days for that matter.

So, if it's ok with you guys and gals, I will talk to her about hosting it either prior to the delivery date or at some point after...like September or October!

Larry, I am not trying to back out...I am just stating the obvoius facts! Would still love to host Woodie's new pit at my house...oh yeah, and you guys too!! :D

I will report back tonight with details of me being an option to host!

Congrats to you and Becky!!! 8) I'm all for doing it in Cleveland this year. I had been trying to find a more central local for those coming from the NYC area. We can always have it here next year. :-D BTW, I'm for the 2 day event too..

Greg Rempe said:
Of course I would be willing to host...here is the potential problem...We are expecting out third (and final) child in the middle of July. I am pretty sure my wife would not be in to a bunch of us at the hizzel with the newborn around...or me leaving for 2 days for that matter.

So, if it's ok with you guys and gals, I will talk to her about hosting it either prior to the delivery date or at some point after...like September or October!

Larry, I am not trying to back out...I am just stating the obvoius facts! Would still love to host Woodie's new pit at my house...oh yeah, and you guys too!! :D

I will report back tonight with details of me being an option to host!

Greg, Chris said you were trying to back out not me!

Look, if it's one thing I can stand it's incompetence!! Read the threads and get the full info before asking already answered questions, right?!?!? :!:

(EGO VERY BIG TODAY)

Greg Rempe said:
Look, if it's one thing I can stand it's incompetence!! Read the threads and get the full info before asking already answered questions, right?!?!? :!:

(EGO VERY BIG TODAY)

Read your own post!!!!! "one thing you can stand is incompetence"?? That's the Pot calling the Kettle black! Sorry about the black joke Finney! Should be, "can't stand incompetence" DA!

Greg Rempe said:
Nick...please re-read my previous post for your answer! :D

Like I said, give us a date and we will come. The sooner you let us know, the easier it will be for all of us to plan. BTW, what would you like me to bring???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom