No, not Texas ......................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
.................. I decided to head to God's Country .............. NC, here I come. I'll be back in a few days kids! Try not to miss me!

I invited you to stop by when we talked a month ago and never heard back from you! :( Typical lawngeyelander

Big time jealous here bud. This time of the year is when we always head down there. Can't swing it this year. :(
Have fun!

Hey my kin predesseors just barely escaped from that rathole. Hope you can get away easier than them. When/if you are able to escape just leave a note on the table of the cabin or no tell motel etc. saying, "GTT." For them who was literate and left behind they know that mean Gone to Texas. For them who was not so fortunant if they see a piece of paper on the table they knew whut it meant too. Guess it was sort of a universal form of co-moonications prior to Alfgore inventing the Internet. Just guessing on some of this stuff of course...do know that any of em who had sense made the trip. That leave only the retards behind as far as I can figger.

bigwheel

I haven't been there yet. Hope you have a great time eating pork all kinds of ways.. :D

Larry Wolfe said:
I invited you to stop by when we talked a month ago and never heard back from you! :( Typical lawngeyelander
No time to stop. Friday night in Baltimore. Sat. morning - Sunday Pm in Raliegh visiting family. Sunday PM and Monday AM, New Bern visiting property. Monday PM - Wednesday noonish, Outer Banks. Right now just finished dinner in Virginia Beach. Pretty much moving around every 2 days. Friday Pm heading to Ocean City. Your invited to join me and my wife either here in VC or in OC!

Bobberqer said:
Nick Prochilo said:
.................. I decided to head to God's Country .............. NC, here I come. I'll be back in a few days kids! Try not to miss me!

and where are you going in NC

Raliegh, New Bern and the Outer Banks. The freaking seafood down here is unbelievable!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom