God bless my WSM's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
I did 100# of Pulled Pork for our neighbors church function. Started the cook on thursday and finished today (saturday) around 8am or so. My 18 and 22" WSMs performed beautiful as usual and I got some pretty good sleep in. Roughly 80+ people at last head count. I got compliments out the yang too. I am on top of the world right now! To top it off, my friend is gettin' married tonight. The wedding? Just up the street. The reception. Sameplace, oh and somthin about 3 kegs of beer! Its gonna be a good night!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry no pics. I cant believe it either. I know the rule. I had to vent this somewhere.

dollarbill....great cook.....plenty of compliments....good party ahead....life don't get any better brother! Enjoy!

:D 8) :D

surfinsapo said:
That's an awesome fable!! Tell us more!! :shock:
4.gif

dollarbill said:
I did 100# of Pulled Pork for our neighbors church function. Started the cook on thursday and finished today (saturday) around 8am or so. My 18 and 22" WSMs performed beautiful as usual and I got some pretty good sleep in. Roughly 80+ people at last head count. I got compliments out the yang too. I am on top of the world right now! To top it off, my friend is gettin' married tonight. The wedding? Just up the street. The reception. Sameplace, oh and somthin about 3 kegs of beer! Its gonna be a good night!

Sorry no pics. I cant believe it either. I know the rule. I had to vent this somewhere.

Hmmmm... 100# of finished PP in 2 WSM's...that's like what?...130-140 before cooked?

or 100# before the cook and ??? 70# ???? finished product?

Ummmmm... Yaaaaaa.... ummmmmm..... no pics DEFINITELY equals no cook on this one.

Thursday...starting at...10pm??? till Saturday at 8am??????????
A 34 + hour cook huh?...interesting

And how much charcoal that use up?

ScottyDaQ said:
dollarbill said:

Sir, on what planet do you spend most of your time? :LOL:

:LOL:

wittdog said:
surfinsapo said:
That's an awesome fable!! Tell us more!! :shock:
Once there was a Greek Texan and a Cajun from Baton....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll go along with the GT crack, But not the Cajun one :LOL:

I don't make Yankee cracks, But I could start :twisted:

Smokey_Joe said:
dollarbill said:

Hmmmm... 100# of finished PP in 2 WSM's...that's like what?...130-140 before cooked?

or 100# before the cook and ??? 70# ???? finished product?

Ummmmm... Yaaaaaa.... ummmmmm..... no pics DEFINITELY equals no cook on this one.

Thursday...starting at...10pm??? till Saturday at 8am??????????
A 34 + hour cook huh?...interesting

And how much charcoal that use up?

100# pre cooked....did half Thurs. night and the other half Friday night. I didnt weigh the meat after the cook. We had 2 FULL foil pans left over. Roughly 80 people showed up. We planned the cook to feed 100 to 150 people. Used about 4 bags of KF and apple chunks.
This is the only rebutle I have. :LOL: :LOL:

Wasn't doubting you fitting the 100# in 2 Web's, was just interested to
know which way it went 100# before or after and how much weight was loss in the cook.

The 34 hour comment was just that.... 34 hours of cook time?
Was ya makin' PP or jerky? :shock: :LOL:

and the no pic=no cook.....well.... that's just the law son
8)

Smokey_Joe said:
[and the no pic=no cook.....well.... that's just the law son [/b] 8)

No harm done here Joe! AND your right that is the law! Guess what though.....they sold the rest of the left overs to the church goers today! yahoo!.....wait ...no pics of that either. damn! Im gonna get shot to hell here... :LOL: :LOL: :D

Subject: non-fiction

Another question: I can only get 3 (comfortably) pork shoulders on each rack on the 22 WSM. Is there an add on shelf for this? Ill google that now. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom