BBQ Central

BBQ Central (http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/)
-   General (Non-BBQ) Discussion (http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/f11/)
-   -   God bless my WSM's (http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/f11/god-bless-my-wsms-16856.html)

dollarbill 08-22-2009 05:14 PM

God bless my WSM's
 
I did 100# of Pulled Pork for our neighbors church function. Started the cook on thursday and finished today (saturday) around 8am or so. My 18 and 22" WSMs performed beautiful as usual and I got some pretty good sleep in. Roughly 80+ people at last head count. I got compliments out the yang too. I am on top of the world right now! To top it off, my friend is gettin' married tonight. The wedding? Just up the street. The reception. Sameplace, oh and somthin about 3 kegs of beer! Its gonna be a good night!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Sorry no pics. I cant believe it either. I know the rule. I had to vent this somewhere.

BluzQue 08-22-2009 06:14 PM

dollarbill....great cook.....plenty of compliments....good party ahead....life don't get any better brother! Enjoy!

:D 8) :D

ScottyDaQ 08-22-2009 06:39 PM

Re: God bless my WSM's
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dollarbill
Sorry no pics. I cant believe it either. I know the rule. I had to vent this somewhere.

Sir, on what planet do you spend most of your time? :lol:

surfinsapo 08-22-2009 07:19 PM

That's an awesome fable!! Tell us more!! :shock:

Nick Prochilo 08-22-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfinsapo
That's an awesome fable!! Tell us more!! :shock:

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

wittdog 08-22-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfinsapo
That's an awesome fable!! Tell us more!! :shock:

Once there was a Greek Texan and a Cajun from Baton....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smokey_Joe 08-23-2009 12:23 AM

Re: God bless my WSM's
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dollarbill
I did 100# of Pulled Pork for our neighbors church function. Started the cook on thursday and finished today (saturday) around 8am or so. My 18 and 22" WSMs performed beautiful as usual and I got some pretty good sleep in. Roughly 80+ people at last head count. I got compliments out the yang too. I am on top of the world right now! To top it off, my friend is gettin' married tonight. The wedding? Just up the street. The reception. Sameplace, oh and somthin about 3 kegs of beer! Its gonna be a good night!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Sorry no pics. I cant believe it either. I know the rule. I had to vent this somewhere.


Hmmmm... 100# of finished PP in 2 WSM's...that's like what?...130-140 before cooked?

or 100# before the cook and ??? 70# ???? finished product?


Ummmmm... Yaaaaaa.... ummmmmm..... no pics DEFINITELY equals no cook on this one.

Thursday...starting at...10pm??? till Saturday at 8am??????????
A 34 + hour cook huh?...interesting

And how much charcoal that use up?

007bond-jb 08-23-2009 07:01 AM

Re: God bless my WSM's
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyDaQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by dollarbill
Sorry no pics. I cant believe it either. I know the rule. I had to vent this somewhere.

Sir, on what planet do you spend most of your time? :lol:



:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wittdog
Quote:

Originally Posted by surfinsapo
That's an awesome fable!! Tell us more!! :shock:

Once there was a Greek Texan and a Cajun from Baton....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll go along with the GT crack, But not the Cajun one :lol:

I don't make Yankee cracks, But I could start :twisted:

Cliff H. 08-23-2009 07:20 AM

Shoot first or take questions later. :lol:

DB I know 100 lbs of butts will fit so I can vouche for that. :wink:

Rag 08-23-2009 08:10 AM

Maybe the 3 kegs of beer came first.
:lol:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.