Mssing Child

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrooklynQ

Cook
I know I don't post here very often, so please forgive this intrusion, but this is important...

Please pray or send out some good thoughts to Ryan Barrett, who is slightly autistic and missing from a camping trip with his father and a bunch of other fathers and sons. Ryan's been missing since yesterday afternoon from approximately 5:00 PM until now.

While you're at it, send out some prayers and good thoughts to his family and the team of searchers too! They'll need all the help they can get.

I can't imagine what it would be like to loose a child. I'm dumbfounded. I don't know what to say.

Updates will be taking place on Ryan's mother's website, http://maryellenb.typepad.com/tales_from_the_bonny_blue/.

Prayers going out from here.

I cannot begin to imagine how the family feels, but I can tell you it left a bad feeling in my gut........

That is so sad, his life had barely begun. I never want to know what its like to loose a child. Prayers are going out to his family now.

The warden has been studying up some of near death expuriences. Seems as though a lot of the folks wound up doing what they wanted to be doing in that interval. For example my old chum who was nearly killed in a bad old motorcyle wreck and stayed in an induced coma in ICU for a month or so said he had a complete new life in Cabal San Lucas (a place he dearly loves to go) he would play by day and eat at the finest restaurants in the evening. He did not want to come back here. God gives us a glimpse sometimes I think. Know he gave a fella named Paul a taste of that place called Paradise.

1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

With the moral of the tale being that poor young man we were praying for is now if far better place than this rat hole.

Amen BW,
Praying for the family now. Stuff like this makes us all hurt.
dj

bigwheel said:
1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

With the moral of the tale being that poor young man we were praying for is now if far better place than this rat hole.

Back
Top Bottom