Some people got the stupids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
This fella left this comment on one of my U Tube videos, I deleted it :twisted:

timothy6x has made a comment on Pork, sausage & chicken Jambalaya:

"Although scientists have isolated and identified several virulent disease-causing parasites in poison-animal (pork), they are still at a loss in understanding how the parasites circumvent the immune system, and launch an extended assault on the poison-animal eater's (pork) life. Such an assault is characterized by the parasites' invasion of nearly every organ in the body, including the brain." from the book PERILS OF EATING POISON-ANIMAL: HOW EATING PORK DESTROYS THE EATER BY K. A. MUHAMMAD

Sounds to me like a desperate plea from someone that has been forced to eat tofu and s*&% like that. We should send him some love in the form of a pulled pork sammich! :P :twisted:

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Steve McMurtry":rdslvev8]Yes but! When smoking these parasites do you foil or not? :shock:

No, the preferred method is to wrap parasites in Bacon! :LOL:[/quote:rdslvev8]

No the preferred method is adding said parasites to the cream cheese filling in an ABT and then wrapping it in bacon !!

Lotta squirrals runnin round utube lately, got one I been exchangin fightin words with, soon I'll just block the idiot!

By the way jb, where do ya get yer parasites at? I can't seem ta find any round here.

Hillbilly said:
Lotta squirrals runnin round utube lately, got one I been exchangin fightin words with, soon I'll just block the idiot!

By the way jb, where do ya get yer parasites at? I can't seem ta find any round here.

They come from Texas :shock: :LOL:

Rag said:
The dumb ass is eating the pig's rectum. :roll:

Yes... I would like the Wart Hog Anus Entrée, medium-well please, with a side of the poached parasite. :LOL:

Silence!!!! I keel you!!! :D

007bond-jb said:
Hillbilly said:

They come from Texas :shock: :LOL:
Yeah we got them after Hurricane Katrina from some dump. :D

Back
Top Bottom