Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
They piss me off..........why is it I can click on ANY YouTube BBQ video and it works perfect from the get go.........but when I click on a Vimeo video it takes 5 PHUCKING minutes of 'skipping' for it to play right?? I love some of the videos on here and especially some on Vimeo.......but I end up closing 50% of the Vimeos because they take so long to get right........What Gives?????

Larry Wolfe said:
They piss me off..........why is it I can click on ANY YouTube BBQ video and it works perfect from the get go.........but when I click on a Vimeo video it takes 5 PHUCKING minutes of 'skipping' for it to play right?? I love some of the videos on here and especially some on Vimeo.......but I end up closing 50% of the Vimeos because they take so long to get right........What Gives?????

Larry, look on the right side of the player and make sure that it doesn't say HD ON unless you have a super powerful computer. The same thing happens to me when on a friends computer.HD off is still very high quality....

Just watched the loin video again in HD ..mmmm I have a gaming machine so its pretty good .... you can buy a whole computer for what my video card alone costs lol

surfinsapo said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Larry, look on the right side of the player and make sure that it doesn't say HD ON unless you have a super powerful computer. The same thing happens to me when on a friends computer.HD off is still very high quality....

When I run the cursor over it, it says HD OFF. Don't get me wrong, I really do like the videos, but it makes them hard to watch when I hear everyother word,

BTW, the videos Monty did with the Carolina BBQ'rs was awesome, I mean awesome.......absolutely loved the knowledge I got from them alll, just wish I could have heard every word.

I did a video ? I havent got any royalty checks yet ... I musta been on ambien ...I dont remember it lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom