For the Santa Maria Style Experts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Has anyone ever heard of Susan Righetti and her brand of www.susieqbrand.com brand of spices? I was approached by a representative to have her on the show...I thin it would be cool to get some insight on SM style cooking for a real expert.

Yes, where have you been?!?!?!?!? That's the specific brand that I have sent to a few people here. I always refer to it as SMS in my posts. Sapo got the giftbox. I think Danielle got some and maybe Unity. She has changed packaging though and taken some things upscale ("reserve").

I'm ordering 2 cases of the 4oz SMS and for company gift packs.

I am your resident expert....duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disappointed ;) tsk, tsk, tsk

Was the contact Renee??

I'll put out a few feelers, but might contct Tom Emery or some of those Ca or AZ guys to see if anyone uses those spices, or heard of em

S&M BBQ?...............Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Bring her on!

Now griff there are a few of us here that know a thing or two about this type of BBQ. We do it in the snow here. :LOL:

Thanks to Helen's generous donation of the raffle prize I won a while back, I am indeed familiar with SusieQ products, and I'll bet Susan Righetti would be fine for your show. That Santa Maria style of tri-tip and pinquito beans deserves wider awareness.

--John
(Helen can tell you what to ask her. ;) )

It's really great stuff. When I run out I am going to order more or go to A place in Sacramento and get some... ;)

Back
Top Bottom