Now selling new line of Rubs!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
I have just gone into the rub business!!!

Try all three of my new Coyote Rubs!!

There is the Coyote Original... great on ribs and Chicken

then there is Coyote Howl... A more pronounced flavor for Beef

and lastly Coyote Fruity.... A mixture of Florida Fruit flavors great on chicken and seafood.

Get your orders in now... The first batch is comming off the line soon!

jk... thanks Larry

Ok I will be waiting out by the mailbox for a free scientifical evaluation sample. Thanks.

bigwheel

Gary in VA said:
I have just gone into the rub business!!!

You might want to rethink this. I understand that a certain number of select contributors (and you could be one of them*) were not given the original recipes, but instead were given some earlier experimental versions that didn't quite make the cut. Larry's QC records are classified, but "projectile vomiting" and "severe cramping" appear more than once. :shock:

(*So you need to ask yourself, "Have I done anything to piss Larry off in the past year or so?")

I can hardly wait to buy some but first I have to try out some new recipes I just got - I'll surely keep yours in mind.

Larry D. said:
[quote="Gary in VA":b6c9ao6m]I have just gone into the rub business!!!

You might want to rethink this. I understand that a certain number of select contributors (and you could be one of them*) were not given the original recipes, but instead were given some earlier experimental versions that didn't quite make the cut. Larry's QC records are classified, but "projectile vomiting" and "severe cramping" appear more than once. :shock:

(*So you need to ask yourself, "Have I done anything to piss Larry off in the past year or so?")[/quote:b6c9ao6m]

Yeah... I have to check these against the recipes he gave me a couple of years ago. (just kidding BTGG... maybe)

This is quite a coincidence. I have just come out with my own "Hyena Rub", "Hyena Savage" , and "Hyena Gay" rubs...........

Greg Rempe said:
JB, you can start selling "Double ****** Boy" rubs, right?

:LOL:

How bout JB's Nuclear rub line, :idea: This could be my logo:

img_186375_0_8c2a0bb5918a6d8abfdd861238b7d52b.jpg

What yall think :?:

I've got my marketing reps looking into letting me create Chiuaua Rubs. Its gonna be a less bold line of flavors with a hint of mexican spices. I'm thinking loud bright color packaging.

Back
Top Bottom