Pork Tenderloin Down @ 9am

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
Heres part of todays celebration! I just rinse it and pat it dry, I added some Black pepper only - I didnt trim anything either....I will glaze it with a scratch made Apple glaze when the time comes......More pics later.....

PICS = COOK :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

img_185425_0_bbf554e00d0baf899809942863b693d3.jpg

Captain Morgan said:
is it a loin or a tenderloin?

Loin, one of my favorite pieces of pork. I do not like pork tenderloin for some reason, think it's a texture thing...

Captain Morgan said:
too tender?

I think that's what it is.......I love beef tenderloin, but the pork tenderloins are like hot dogs to me, I can eat a little, but then they start to make me gag.....

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":p1krsxly]too tender?

I think that's what it is.......I love beef tenderloin, but the pork tenderloins are like hot dogs to me, I can eat a little, but then they start to make me gag.....[/quote:p1krsxly]

Try chewing....... :shock: ;) :LOL: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That be po folks tenderloin:) Sota like back when he was in high screwl my left wing big brudder's football coach decided he should eat steak. My Mama fed him pork steak. I don't think that is whut the coach had in mind suspect he was speaking cow steaks but he did not specify whut animul it should come from. The difference in price was purty huge. Big brudder growed up big and strong. Guess chicken fried pork steak in Crisco from the can is good for a person. That is the only conclusion I can draw.

bigwheel

Some Pics.....Sorry no pics of the inside of the loin. :cry:

I put an apple glaze on the loin that I kind of threw together. Here is some of what we had for Easter.

img_185620_0_3cdd69ca2297697b72fefd752511b556.jpg

img_185620_1_5efffdd5c6674aa992c0c556966405d2.jpg

YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO GUESS WHAT THIS IS......IT WAS KILLER!

img_185620_2_f0c7c63fea74757e7a0fa5480f002a99.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom