Good Friday Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
It’s turning out to be a real Good Friday….the weather is pretty nice 45*-50* Sunny with a little bit of wind…but still nice enough to do up some ribs on Buford….
Ribs will be for dinner

Sausage will be for lunch…

The kids are also coloring the eggs….and the Mrs is boiling the Sausage for Easter…

GOSH I wish I was your neighbor! Unlike John Penn, I would invite myself but I'd bring beer!!!! Nice looking grub and eggs!!!!

Looks like an awesome Friday to me wittdog. Even though my kids are 16 & 13, the wife and I are still going to dye eggs. Wish I had a big smoke going today as well but I'll live vicariously through your pics. Thanks for sharing and have a great Easter.

Even though our kids are grown and long moved out, the Bunny still leaves us eggs (Mrs. G likes hard boiled eggs on Easter morn), but he is too lazy to color them.

That butter lamb is a kick! Never seen one before.

Kids will be coloring eggs tonight. Wife will be making her awesome ham, some sweet potatoes (covered with marshmallows!), scalloped potatoes and I'm sure a few more things.

Thats looks like its gonna be good. Were doin eggs tonight as well and im doin a chicken......well im not "doin a" never mind. Happy easter to everyone.

dollarbill said:
Greg Rempe said:
You ate meat on Good Friday?? UH OH!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sometimes its easier to ask for forgivness than it is to ask for permission. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I told that to my pal Captain Jacks daughter that when she was about 16. She wanted to have a house party when he was out of town. He punched me so hard in the chest. It still hurts when I think about that shot. :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
dollarbill said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":5ay3wj3o]You ate meat on Good Friday?? UH OH!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sometimes its easier to ask for forgivness than it is to ask for permission. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I told that to my pal Captain Jacks daughter that when she was about 16. She wanted to have a house party when he was out of town. He punched me so hard in the chest. It still hurts when I think about that shot. :LOL:

Pigs[/quote:5ay3wj3o]

I'm guessing you don't have kids!

Back
Top Bottom