Want to Buy all 3 Wolfe Rub Recipes? Here's how!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Now that Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings is closed I would like for everyone to still be able to enjoy our rubs.

I have opened up a Donate Button below and will leave it open until our goal of $5K is met or we get close to it. Once the goal is reached I will send everyone that Donates a minimum of $25 or as much as you want, all three Wolfe Rub recipes for your own personal use. The recipes will be sent out to everyone who makes a donation. In otherwords, make a minimum donation of $25 or more until we reach the goal. I think this is fair to me and fair to all of the Wolfe Rub customer base.

Click the button below and donate towards the goal of $5,000. Once this goal is reached, the recipes will be forwarded to everyone who contributed within 2 business days. I will post the progress as we go along. Please feel free to share this with other BBQ folks who may be interested. The faster we get to the goal, the quicker you all will have the recipes! Any excess funds collected will be turned into a donation to the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

I'm not trying to turn this into a pitty party and wasn't going to make this public. But I came up with the amount I'm aiming for because as most of you already know, I'm in a wheelchair. I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type II, a form of Muscular Dystrophy.......yeah I'm a Jerry's Kid....make your jokes, I'm ready. To make a long story short, my condition is progressive and it has progressed to the point that I can't get in and out of my truck or car without help. So I need a lift installed on my truck that will get me and my chair in safely. The lift and installation total to just at $10,000.00. Insurance won't pay a dime, because they consider it a 'convenience', not a necessity for life. Well, I disagree if I can't function independantly.. So I just wanted to make it clear I am NOT doing this to make a quick buck, but to rather get my my independance back and give you all the ability to have Wolfe Rub whenever you want it.

I will make a donation to the Muscular Dystrophy Association with any excess donations, etc. MDA provides benefits and research to people and ESPECIALLY children who are effected with neuro-muscular diseases. Afterall, if it wasn't for this forum and the members who make up the majority of my customer base, Wolfe Rub would have never taken off.

thermometer.cgi

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="4534392">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
pixel.gif

</form>

So, if someone donates $500 and some donate $5...eventually when the $10k threshold is mets then everyone who paid gets the recipes?

Don't do it. We've already got income redistribution. I draw the line at rich guys footing the bill for Wolf Rub redistribution! :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
So, if someone donates $500 and some donate $5...eventually when the $10k threshold is mets then everyone who paid gets the recipes?

That is correct.

Nick Prochilo said:
Now if Larry lowered his asking price to $5,000, and 100 people came up with $50, then that would work also.
That is correct ;)

So what you are saying is that we pay and hope that the goal is met later on? What happens when the donations only reach, say $7,500? You see my concern?

Nick Prochilo said:
Now if Larry lowered his asking price to $5,000, and 100 people came up with $50, then that would work also.

I'll bet if you can gt that top off the girl in the avatar the price might go down.....might - not for sure. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Griff said:
So what you are saying is that we pay and hope that the goal is met later on? What happens when the donations only reach, say $7,500? You see my concern?

I will honor those who pay if we reach $5,000.... if the goal is not met in a month or so, I will simply refund the money.

Okay, I'm not trying to turn this into a pitty party and wasn't going to make this public. But I came up with the $10K amount because as most of you already know, I'm in a wheelchair. I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy a form of Muscular Dystrophy.......yeah I'm a Jerry's Kid....make your jokes, I'm ready. To make a long story short, my condition is progressive and it has progressed to the point that I can't get in and out of my truck or car without help. So I need a lift installed on my truck that will get me and my chair in safely. The lift and installation are just at $10,000.00. Insurance won't pay a dime, because they consider it a 'convenience', not a necessity for life. Well, I disagree if I can't function independantly.. So I just wanted to make it clear I am NOT doing this to make a quick buck, but to rather get my my independance back and give you all the ability to have Wolfe Rub whenever you want it.

If we exceed $10K, I will make a donation to the Muscular Dystrophy Association with any excess proceeds under the name BBQ Central. MDA provides benefits and research to people and ESPECIALLY children who are effected with neuro-muscular diseases. Afterall, if it wasn't for this forum and the members who make up the majority of my customer base, Wolfe Rub would have never taken off.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Larry, PM me your addy so I can send some dough. Hope it works out for ya. I don't have a Pay Pal account.
Thanks

Pigs

Thanks Chris, I'm sending the address.

Hey Larry - put me down for $100 and you can keep the recipes - no worries. I have a family member with mobility issues and I appreciate what you have to deal with on a daily basis. Hang tough and best of luck on reaching your goal. ;)

I think the $25 min is more than fair Larry. I am in for that and as you get closer to the goal then I will put more in.

If I rememer right there was a pole taken and several people including myself were willing to pay upwards of $300 for these recipies.

Here's the goal as of 8 April 2009....... I have changed the goal to $5,000.00.

thermometer.cgi

Donate Here Today for your own 3 Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning Recipes!! Original, Bold and Citrus!
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
pixel.gif

</form>

Just sent $50 in. Better make sure that lift will pick your fat ass up. Should see if NASA wants to sell the crane they use for lifting the shuttle. :LOL:

Seriously, hope it works out for you. If we don't make the $5k you can still keep the $50 from me.

thermometer.cgi

Donate Here Today for your own 3 Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning Recipes!! Original, Bold and Citrus!
pixel.gif

</form>

$600 bucks so far... come on guys, we can do better than that!

Larry needs to sell the recipes and we all need Wolferub. I know there are lots of you guys that use the stuff.

$50 or $100 bucks ain't nothing to help out a friend. I bet most of us spend at least $50 a week eating out at McDonalds for lunch!.... Pack your lunch for a week and send that money to Larry and get the Wolferub recipes.

Back
Top Bottom