Ain't been round much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
Hey yall, sorry I ain't been round much lately, banged up my hand perty good at work, finely gettin where the fingers will move some, but real reluctantly! Lots a ice, pills an a compression brace. Gonna take time fer this booboo!

Well mighty sorry to hear of the mishap but glad to hear thangs is looking up. Have a pal of a pal who cut his hand real bad with a real sharp knife while trying to gut a deer a few years back. He has full movement but two fingers which is numb. Looks normal just to look at it. Says he is always knocking stuff over when he tries to pick it up. Hopefully your ordeal will not leave any lasting consequences.

bigwheel

I was gone to say 'no pic, it didn't happen'. But on a woodworking forum, somebody posted a pic of an injury. Then everybody got out their shots of gashes, missing parts (fresh, not healed) and impalements. What a freak show that was. I didn't go near my shop for a week. :cry:

Rag said:
I was gone to say 'no pic, it didn't happen'. But on a woodworking forum, somebody posted a pic of an injury. Then everybody got out their shots of gashes, missing parts (fresh, not healed) and impalements. What a freak show that was. I didn't go near my shop for a week. :cry:
:shock: :shock:

Will keep my fingers crossed (since you cannot ;) ) for speedy healing! Thank goodness for painkillers and alcohol!

Sorta reminds me of my Grand Dad's gall stones. He used to carry em around in a little glass bottle full of alcohol. He would pull em out several times a day to show folks. Looked sorta like shrivled up pomegranite seeds. Not sure whut went with em.

bigwheel

Speaking of hand injuries lady I work with step daddy cut off three fingers on his table saw just the other day. They got two sewed back on but they couldnt find number three or found it too late etc. He was wearing gloves and guess that whut caused the cuts to be real jagged..or that whut the lady say anyway. Two fingers was retrieved from the glove. Yall be careful around them man toys now heah?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom