If you had $50 for more BBQ gear, what would you get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thermapen, they're $82.00; quit being a cheap-ass. :taunt: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Another one of those Cajun Chef 9x 18 cast iron casseroles with the lid. Since these are oblong and flat on the sides, they fit close in the smoker much better that round dutch ovens. I can get 3 to 2 in the same space! Woody

Yep, there are some similar ones at Gander Mountain without the crawdad. I think I'm pickin one up soon!

I would buy a case of that hangover pill they got on the market. In fact, id pay 50 bucks right now to make mine go away.

tekillya got me last night.

FATZ said:
If you had $50 for more BBQ gear, what would you get?

Seems like a good round number and with Father's Day tomorrow, I need to start shoppin'...lol.

I'd get a guy who'd take $50 to steal my friend Don's CookShack and deliver it here.

TexLaw said:
Susan Z said:
Pish tosh, don't let the Diva title fool ya'. I'm just a regular mortal. Fifty bucks'll buy us a few growlers of some nice amber ale, and we can go fishin'..! A day in the sun, lotsa beers---you got yerself a happy drunk

Sorry, Susan, but regular mortals (i.e., non-Divas) don't go around saying "pish tosh." :)

TL

I haven't heard that saying since I was in Texas!

Back
Top Bottom