Whatcha cookin this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaleP

Sous Chef
Me, Im gonna fire up the bullet and throw in 35 Lbs Pork Butts. Doing some for a friend of mine who wanted it for his Dad. 2 butts for him, 2 butts for me. I figure at least 20 hrs to cook, got 24 beers and a huge pork loin to grill. Life is good.

Go get some more beer.

Might to ribs today, golfing tomorrow, so today is my window of opp.
Just remembered I didn't take em out of the freezer. hmmm.

Cooking some beef ribs today on the WSM. Since we have to take the kids to see grandpas tomorrow this is my Father's day dinner! At least it's Q!!
:compuf:

I'm making some hummus for lunch....Am I allowed to admit that on this site? :)

If I smoke the chickpeas first...would that make it better?

How about hummus as a wet rub? :!:

Im just finishing the last few pieces of brisket from last monday..that as close as I get to come this weekend to cooking. Dam, I hate when work gets in the way of the smoker !

I'm not cooking anything. Just got back from taking my Dad out for lunch for Father's day. We had fried clams, crab cakes and a HUGE FRIED OYSTER SANDWICH! Very good eats!

Just got back from my MUCH older sisters 50th birthday sursprise. I did a 15 1/2 lb. brisket, 2 - 7 1/2lb. butts. All were a big hit. Brisket turned out perfect thanks to Larrya advise on start time. Put it on last night at 6:00 PM, took it off today at 11:30 AM. Thanks Larry!

Had hot dogs for lunch and watched the Cubs game on tv with my Mom. Tomorrow we're doing baby backs on the WSM. Dad requested the ribs. I'm lucky my Mom and Dad are visiting on Father's day.

Griff

15 1/2 hours into my cook looking like it will be 4-5 more until done.

I got drunker than Dean Martin last night and my head is like a football.
I think im gonna die. :-(

Nick Prochilo said:
Just got back from my MUCH older sisters 50th birthday sursprise. I did a 15 1/2 lb. brisket, 2 - 7 1/2lb. butts. All were a big hit. Brisket turned out perfect thanks to Larrya advise on start time. Put it on last night at 6:00 PM, took it off today at 11:30 AM. Thanks Larry!

Nick, glad to hear it turned out good for you and everyone enjoyed!! I'll expect an invite next time!!

Cooking some MOJO marinated turkey wings and some skinless boneless thighs.

Susan, could you give a brief rundown on the foil pan brisket please. I have had mixed results with the small CAB briskets.

Thanks

Al

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3d5561r5]Just got back from my MUCH older sisters 50th birthday sursprise. I did a 15 1/2 lb. brisket, 2 - 7 1/2lb. butts. All were a big hit. Brisket turned out perfect thanks to Larrya advise on start time. Put it on last night at 6:00 PM, took it off today at 11:30 AM. Thanks Larry!

Nick, glad to hear it turned out good for you and everyone enjoyed!! I'll expect an invite next time!![/quote:3d5561r5]

Any time your in my neck of the woods, you've got an open invatation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom