beach slide show...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
the last pics show the fish contents of the stomachs. they were filled with berkeley gulp artificial baits....

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://picasaweb.google.com/s/c/bin/slideshow.swf" width="800" height="533" flashvars="host=picasaweb.google.com&RGB=0x000000&feed=http%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Fdata%2Ffeed%2Fapi%2Fuser%2Fsurfinsapo%2Falbumid%2F5300047749989163217%3Fkind%3Dphoto%26alt%3Drss" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Larry Wolfe said:
What's going on with all the trash Sapo?
there is tons of trash from Galveston after hurricane Ike... 100's of miles of it... All the good stuff is gone now... IE:boats,kayaks,etc.. I counted 4 pepsi machines too... Crazy I tell ya...

surfinsapo said:
Larry Wolfe said:
What's going on with all the trash Sapo?
there is tons of trash from Galveston after hurricane Ike... 100's of miles of it... All the good stuff is gone now... IE:boats,kayaks,etc.. I counted 4 pepsi machines too... Crazy I tell ya...

WOW, there's still that much trash 4 months later? Seems the county would have crews cleaning, DAILY! That's a shame......

Great looking fish though!

Larry Wolfe said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":146pv23o]What's going on with all the trash Sapo?

WOW, there's still that much trash 4 months later? Seems the county would have crews cleaning, DAILY! That's a shame......

Great looking fish though![/quote:146pv23o]
Its Texas everything is bigger......even the Trash :LOL:
Sorry couldn't resist....

Larry Wolfe said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1dgp5fvu]What's going on with all the trash Sapo?

Great looking fish though![/quote:1dgp5fvu]
They have been cleaning ever since the hurricane.. It was four feet deep of trash were those pictures were taken.. I should have taken some pictures of the gigantic wood piles along the beach..It's a federal park so the Feds over see it and it isn't a high priority compared to the areas that the hurricanes took a direct hit too.... I think New York has Texas beat when it comes to the number of rats....BTW it was 80 degrees today. All the women are wearing bikinis allready.... :shock:

surfinsapo said:
Larry Wolfe said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":24sskjvk]What's going on with all the trash Sapo?

They have been cleaning ever since the hurricane.. It was four feet deep of trash were those pictures were taken.. I should have taken some pictures of the gigantic wood piles along the beach..It's a federal park so the Feds over see it and it isn't a high priority compared to the areas that the hurricanes took a direct hit too.... I think New York has Texas beat when it comes to the number of rats....BTW it was 80 degrees today. All the women are wearing bikinis allready.... :shock:[/quote:24sskjvk]

Yeah maybe, but like witt said, yours are bigger! Ours are really just mice!

surfinsapo said:
Larry Wolfe said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":20mkhjw8]What's going on with all the trash Sapo?

They have been cleaning ever since the hurricane.. It was four feet deep of trash were those pictures were taken.. I should have taken some pictures of the gigantic wood piles along the beach..It's a federal park so the Feds over see it and it isn't a high priority compared to the areas that the hurricanes took a direct hit too.... I think New York has Texas beat when it comes to the number of rats....BTW it was 80 degrees today. All the women are wearing bikinis allready.... :shock:[/quote:20mkhjw8]

We will need pics to verify that...

Back
Top Bottom