Anthony Bourdain Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
Anyone see the Chicago episode of No Reservations lat night? He hit up Hot Doug’s and man it looked good http://www.hotdougs.com

He also at a killer sandwich at The Silver Palm restaurant for the house specialty: “Three Little Pigs,” a gigantic sandwich made with three kinds of pork.
Address: 768 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622

For those that didn't see the episode yet, the Three Little Pigs sandwich contains a breaded and fried pork tenderloin topped with smoked ham and bacon. As if that isn't enough it's covered in melted Gruyère cheese and topped with 2 fried eggs, sunny side up. All of this was served on a bun that looked hearty enough to handle the weight and served with some delicious looking fries.

Somebody please tell me you've eaten this thing and it's good. My wife and I are planning our next anniversary trip to Chicago next Oct.

I don't have to have painted the Mona Lisa to recognize great art although I'm also partial to Three Dogs Playing Poker! :LOL:

That sandwich sounds like a Classic and a keeper. It just has to be good!

Toby keil said:
Anyone see the Chicago episode of No Reservations lat night? He hit up Hot Doug’s and man it looked good http://www.hotdougs.com

He also at a killer sandwich at The Silver Palm restaurant for the house specialty: “Three Little Pigs,” a gigantic sandwich made with three kinds of pork.
Address: 768 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622

For those that didn't see the episode yet, the Three Little Pigs sandwich contains a breaded and fried pork tenderloin topped with smoked ham and bacon. As if that isn't enough it's covered in melted Gruyère cheese and topped with 2 fried eggs, sunny side up. All of this was served on a bun that looked hearty enough to handle the weight and served with some delicious looking fries.

Somebody please tell me you've eaten this thing and it's good. My wife and I are planning our next anniversary trip to Chicago next Oct.

I thought the smoked shrimp looked very tasty!

Back
Top Bottom