Beef and Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Hornet

Head Chef
I took out about 5.5lbs of Chuck and marinated a couple Sea Bass in salt and Brown Sugar.
img_179748_0_e5d5f0f60404a86527440614b86ea252.jpg

img_179748_1_620ce4225a73c945d24d6459a5343f89.jpg

Cliff H. said:
You still cooking on that double barrel ?

Looking good so far GH.
I was going to use the WSM but this morning I realized I have no wood chunks to use in it. So I fired up the barrel. Neighbors the next block over called to see if we smelled smoke! :shock: :D

Green Hornet said:
[quote="Cliff H.":2xt1dkq6]You still cooking on that double barrel ?

Looking good so far GH.
I was going to use the WSM but this morning I realized I have no wood chunks to use in it. So I fired up the barrel. Neighbors the next block over called to see if we smelled smoke! :shock: :D[/quote:2xt1dkq6]

What do you use to fuel your double barrel? Couldn't you chunk up a piece of it? ;) :idea:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Green Hornet":36972t4q][quote="Cliff H.":36972t4q]You still cooking on that double barrel ?

Looking good so far GH.
I was going to use the WSM but this morning I realized I have no wood chunks to use in it. So I fired up the barrel. Neighbors the next block over called to see if we smelled smoke! :shock: :D[/quote:36972t4q]

What do you use to fuel your double barrel? Couldn't you chunk up a piece of it? ;) :idea:[/quote:36972t4q]
I use just logs. They are about 2' long and about 6" to 8" diameter. The Oak and Austrailian Pine are what I use in the barrel. I am way to lazy to chop any wood for the WSM. :D I was buying the bag of chunks from the grocery store so I can try other flavors of wood that I can't get around here.
And for the fish I need to keep the temps about 100* to 125* and I feel more comfortable doing this on the barrel.

Back
Top Bottom