Making bunch of stuff this weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Starting off BBQing something for the FF.. It got to 39 degrees this morning only.. Oh well... I'm smoking 2 Boston butts to take to the neighbors for the Super bowl & making some Pork & Shrimp Jambalaya For me today...Should go good since there isn't any chicken involved this time... :shock: Also building a Quad core 64 bit Computer for doing much much more High Def Videos.. Better watch out JB!!!! ;) See yalls in a few hours!!! Good luck on the FF everyone!!! Stay warm and drink plenty of fluids.... :D :D :D

I'm thing about doin tex mex, the family been askin for some. Maybe a green chili stew & carnitas.

You aint gotta worry SS I aint time to mess with Hi Def, With close to 500 videos shot at 640x30fps thats plenty good enough for most folks.

Dial up uses cant even watch that. I noticed on hi def clips even with hi speed cable it'll pause during play to buffer when the nets busy.

What ya tryin to do Boy, Start a TV station :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
I'm thing about doin tex mex, the family been askin for some. Maybe a green chili stew & carnitas.

You aint gotta worry SS I aint time to mess with Hi Def, With close to 500 videos shot at 640x30fps thats plenty good enough for most folks.

Dial up uses cant even watch that. I noticed on hi def clips even with hi speed cable it'll pause during play to buffer when the nets busy.

Sure what not... I'm just stoked that it will only take a few minutes to encode movies instead of hours... O bama said that if you don't have broadband that they are going to disconnect your internet... ;)

Well if the family wanting some Tex Mex I would not pick those items you mentioned. All the Carnitas I ever had tasted like a yankee version of crock potted pushed pork..and that green stew is a New Mexico type thang. Never seen anybody eating none of it in Robistown over there. You need some cheese and onyawn enchiladas..crispy tacos with rice and beans on the side...or maybe some Carne Guisada with ho made flour taurpolians and guacamole. Now thats real Tex Mex mi muchacho. :LOL:

bigwheel

007bond-jb said:

bigwheel said:
Well if the family wanting some Tex Mex I would not pick those items you mentioned. All the Carnitas I ever had tasted like a yankee version of crock potted pushed pork..and that green stew is a New Mexico type thang. Never seen anybody eating none of it in Robistown over there. You need some cheese and onyawn enchiladas..crispy tacos with rice and beans on the side...or maybe some Carne Guisada with ho made flour taurpolians and guacamole. Now thats real Tex Mex mi muchacho. :LOL:

bigwheel

All the ho's I've "met" couldn't make flour taurpolians worth a damn. :cry:

Well you got mixed up with the wrong hos here brudder:) Try them which inhabits Papa Guyos down in Nuevo Laredo. They is mostly great cooks and awful purty. Make good wifey's too or so I heard. They last about 2 years and then start acting like del Norte Americkono wimmen. Time to give em half of all you own then go pick out a new model. :LOL:
Now when it comes to flour torts Rosarita showed me how to make a killer version from scratch. Course she kneaded hers by hand but I use a bread moochine on the dough setting since I am an old fat lazy boy who sweats a lot. I hate to sweat into the raw taurpolians. Gets the liquid and salt ration all out of kelter if you get my drift..wink wink.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom