Burnt Ends anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The burnt ends are my favorite part and it is usually the part no one else will eat, but I try to make a few pieces when I BBQ!!

Oh yeah, I haven't had burnt ends in a long time! That will change after those pic's! You're a cooking machine James!!!

I've been working hard on burnt ends lately. Those look terriffic. I like Wolfe Rub Bold and a little Sonny's.

In the beginning I wasn't injecting point ends. I really didn't see the need. Now, I like to fill them up with Campbell's double strength beef broth. The extra time on the cooker intensifies the beef flavor, leaving a very nice burnt end! ;)

Good Q!

Jack

Those look really good James, I gotta start trying that when I do briskets, do you put it back on the smoker after you chunk it or just put the whole point back on.

I might add that store bought stocks, bouillons, etc, are heavy on the salt. I'm a little salt sensitive, and beef can take a lot, but you might
want to watch your rubs when doing this...WRB is not as salty as
some other rubs.

It's hard, but I get restaurant beef base and it's fabulous. Whenever
buying any spice or base, check the ingrediant list....if the first ingrediant is salt, that's the biggest ingrediant.

jamesb :)-

I know they're good, and these folks up here in Ohio county ,Texas
are finding that out too :!:

Back
Top Bottom