What time did the kids get up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my 9 and 7 year old got up at 6. But we got them up early on the 24th and kept them up late. Thanks goodness. Last year it was 2:30.

Im with Woody...mine wont roll around until 10:00 when we wake them up so we can open gifts before company shows up !

Lynn sent the kids for a nap...they weren't in bed 1 minute before she was playing there....Raving Rabbit for the Wii...I have video but she said it would be the end of me if I posted it :LOL:

I had a friend growing up whose dad was ex-military. Dad would ALLOW them to come out of their rooms at 8am, and come to the kitchen and eat before being allowed to go to the tree. The tree with the presents was in the next room, and you could see it all.

I think he's now working at gitmo.....

Not too bad this year.. 7:00 AM! We were treated to a nice snow storm so we had the window blinds open to the winter wonderland while the kids ripped into their presents. Had a wonderful white-Christmas morning!

nakedpigbbq said:
Our 3 boys are still upstairs.... 11, 8, and 5. My wife is on call for the hospital today for the lab, so she is there right now and I have to "stall" until momma gets home!
That wold have never worked at my house :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom