"It" has started.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
and it will continue until about 2pm. Started about 4am and there is already about 3" of snow on the ground. Predictions range anywhere from 8-12" by the time it's all over with, along with winds from 20-30mph. At it's peak they say snow will fall at the rate of 1-2" per hour.

And you called that a blizzard in Louisiana, HELL....gonna be a fun day today!

Captain Morgan said:
81 degrees here yesterday...my ac bill ain't gonna be pretty.

I use to like you....
14.gif

Calling for 6 to 12 today...at times up to 2 inches an hour..Same on Sunday with 40 to 50 mph wind...Sounds like we are gonna get Bruces leftovers ! Have I mentioned I hate winter ? Is it January 15th yet ?

Its been snowing here for an hour. The fresh snow is sooo beautiful ! Its calming to look out side at the pretty scenery. I hope it snows till Christmas ! Ok, I have to go get more Stoli's...

Can I ask you a question Bruce? Do you ever get used to it? That's what people ask me about the humidity down here. My answer is: sorta... ;)

hang in there and be careful Bruce, it'll be over in a few months. Dad used to live in Traverse City Mich and couldn't understand why I only visited in July, lol

Captain Morgan said:
I hate to tell you guys this, but it ain't winter yet.
First day is Sunday.

Maybe in N.C. but winter started here about two months ago and won't end until Memorial Day...........if we're lucky! We only have two seasons here..........winter and pre-winter! Freezing rain here today and its not snow, I hate this stuff! :x :x

surfinsapo said:
Can I ask you a question Bruce? Do you ever get used to it? That's what people ask me about the humidity down here. My answer is: sorta... ;)

It's not so much a matter of getting used to it as it is knowing it's going to happen sooner or later...resigned acceptance, I guess. This is, however, one of the biggest storms we've had here in a couple years. 4-6 inches isn't unusual, but I just got in from out there and there's 9 inches on the ground and it's still snowing.

Just got done digging out. I'm sick of this s*i* already.
Round 2 coming Sunday! :x

It's 82 here and I had shorts on cooking plain ole burgers with blue cheese and tator tots.

img_174519_0_0aa8d40cbedbf36259bf3c263867c919.jpg

img_174519_1_0e891488c4aa99efbed4c53e03a86818.jpg

Just so ya'll know, My daughter lives in Fargo and I just love to here her whine. She comes down in the summer and lays out by the pool baking from sun up till sun down, while I'm soaking up AC and bitching cause it's HOT!!!

Back
Top Bottom