Must be Cajuns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I had an old buddy from Jouston..may still have him heck I just aint sure. He was very good at identifying Cajuns. He say if you ever offshore about 6 miles and a 12 foot pierot (sic) with a 5 horse motor and occupied by 14 grown men pass by ya. Them is most likely Cajuns. Only repeating it as it was tole to me.

bigwheel

Hey it wasn't a 5 horse motor it was a 10....and just because Boudreaux put on some weight don't mean he counts as two so there was 13 in the pirogue.

Do agree thats a classic. Now the one Cajun I know best which lives around here..aint no way any boat gonna out horse power his car. Think he traded off his Viper cuz it was too slow. That boy gets a lot of tickets or so I heard. If he want to ride in a boat figger he just hire a fancy houseboat to haul him around..or most likely he buy his own super fancy racing boat. Shoot..he liable to already have one for all I know. Think I might know whut he does for a living but aint at liberty to speak of it. hint hint..it turns 98 pound weaklings into the Guv'ner of Sunny CA. I would also not want to arm wrestle the boy. He seems to practice whut he preaches..wink wink:)

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom