What Time is it ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Al

Senior Cook
I know its a small matter but could whomever is in charge here please fix the time clock.

I believe it should be GMT -6 hours

Thank you

Greg,

My bad... :oops: The time has to be set in each members profile for whatever time zone they're in. I'm in EST (eastern standard time) which is -6 hours from Greenwich Mean.

Uncle Al

Got it...and for everyone else who hasn't figured it out yet...go to your profile and change the time to -6 GMT for east coast and adjust from there depending on where you are!

You get the gold star Al! Well Greg, I thought we were also on EST, but I see I am -7 hours? WM

ps. there were also, some green M&M's mixed in with the bowl that is supposed to be ALL BLUE in my dressing room . And, I specifically said "FIJI WATER" and you got FUJI water!!!!! Get with the program or I'm gone!!!! :evil: [/u]

The setting for me should be gmt - 7 hours where I am in Mountain time. The problem seems to be this forum software will not account for Daylight Savings Time. So as someone said, just make it right for you. Then look forward to changing it twice a year thereafter if you use daylight savings time in your area.

Back
Top Bottom