Notre Dame Joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
You all know the hunchback of Notre Dame... the ugly guy that rang the bells... but do you know who rang the bells before he came along....

The fellow that rang the bells before ol Hunchie had a pecular way of ringing the bells. Seems he would back way back and run towards the bells and hit them face first to ring them. (not much fun if you ask me, but hey, whatever gets the job done)... anyhow... one dark and stormy night this bellringer was doing his thing, when all of a sudden.. He slips and goes plumeting over the edge of the belltower to his death down to the square... he is discovered the next morning by all the people, but no one can identify him.... until one person comes up and looks at him and says.....

I don't know his name.......

--scroll down--

--are you ready for this--

....... but his face rings a bell.

but wait, thats not the end of the story....

it seems, this man had a brother.....

... who was also a bellringer.... and... wouldn't you know it, he rang the bells the same way his brother did. But wouldn't you know, one dark and stormy night, he was backing up and running hard to ring the bell, when... yes, he slipped and fell off the tower to his doom.

The next morning, when they found him, again, no one could identify this man, until one person came up and said.....

....... I don't know his name....

--scroll down--

..... but,

--keep scrolling--

--oh you are gonna love this--

.... He's a dead ringer for his brother!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom