Indian Summer ! Time to Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
After the 5 inches of snow, and freezing temps last week, it's sunny, clear, and in the mid 60's. It was great yesterday, and I thought I should take tomorrow (today) off ....so I did.

I wanted to do up some thighs on the kettle, but when I came home..the wife had picked up some spares from Costco! YES ! Good Girl...I'll keep her.

The thighs have been marinatin in SaLamida's State Fair Chicken sauce from the famous "Spiedie's" (AWESOME). The ribs...were real nicely trimmed and kinda smallish so I decided to put em both on WHOLE , and still do the chicken on the kettle. Ahhhh.

I put the ribs on around 1:30 ... yeah...eating late.

More pics to come....

WoW that's a cool wife man... How did you train her? PM me the instructions...Did you hide the frying pans first?

I put the two in my rib rack (roaster rack.....Hey...It WORKS) ... After they shrunk, I removed the rack .... a bone got stuck and got torn.....CRAP....eh.... who cares. It's still BBQ'd meaty goodness no matter how it looks.

Probably a couple more shots as they come off and sliced.....we'll see about the plated pics. I'M FLIPPIN HUNGRY !

Back
Top Bottom