End of Times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Maybe it is the end of time….Nov 3 in Buffalo and its supposed to be up near 70* today…The boys are off from school for election day….the mrs is working today…so……no sleep for me….but I did stop and get some Ribs and hotdogs to throw on Buford…and a case of beer to consume while doing “yard work”….already voted so I’m off to the great outdoors…I’ll be cooking while your internet looking….

Um good point....now I know how Pigs feels all the time :LOL: :LOL:
Nov 5th yeah thats it.....

I'm in a good mood today...must be that I talked to Bubba yesterday..he always puts me in a good mood

Well just got a text message on the cell phone which say anybody who wants to vote for my girlfriend Sarah Palin can vote today. Anybody who wants to vote for Osama is supposed to vote tomorrow.

bigwheel

good lookng grub.... Weatherman said today and tommarrow are gonna be warm..then its all over..

No finished pics of the bacon wrapped dogs....one rack of ribs got demolished...I ate 1/2 and the boys killed the other half...BURP

Back in da good old days when the butcher shoppes peddled them bacon wrapped dawgs..usually split with a slice o rat cheese down the middle..they was called City Quail. You ever heard that term? Ahh man I can eat my own body weight of them thangs. I dont see no pic but know where you coming from so to speak.

bigwheel

wittdog said:

No finished pics of the bacon wrapped dogs....one rack of ribs got demolished...I ate 1/2 and the boys killed the other half...BURP

Back
Top Bottom