Welcome Suryjoto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Suryjuto said:
Thanks for havin me guys!

Y'all have been a HUGE help and one day I'll even get to share some of my tips with you guys!

Suryjuto is the first two initials of my kids, my wife and myself -- until the new baby came and screwed the name up :)

For some reason I thought you may be a Chef at a Benny Hanna Japanese Steakhouse with a name like that! Congrats on the two new additions to your family, the Performer and the little one! You've got the best of both worlds! Welcome aboard!

FATZ said:
...Oh, and (shameless self plug) check out the Product Reviews topic about my PigPowder. Folks seem to really like the stuff. I have a BBQ-4-U Registered Members only special going on right now...

My name is Fatz...and I'm a pimp-a-holic!! :!:

Cinncy huh? Tell us.......Skyline, Gold Star, or Empress? I'm partial to Skyline myself! Woody

Suryjuto said:
I'm a born and raised philadelphian (/cheer cheese steaks, tastykakes and scrapple) but recently moved here for work.

If I have to eat that "chili" stuff I prefer Steak-n-Shake chili.

I'd rather make my own concoction of homebrew chili. . .there's just something about adding cinnamon and chocolate to chili that makes me. . .oh, I don't know. . .heave :)

Yeah, you either love the line or you hate it...no middle gorund...I love it...Woddy, Mayfield hts...you on??

Tonights Secret Ingredient:

Cincinnati Chile

So now America
With an open heart
and an empty stomach
I say unto you in the
immortal words of my uncle

Allez Cuisine

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":hkjlbm1e]Tonights Secret Ingredient:

Cincinnati Chile

So now America
With an open heart
and an empty stomach
I say unto you in the

Ahtugin!

That's "Allez Cuisine" Kloset.
I know... French #-o ... go figure.[/quote:hkjlbm1e]

Thanks Chris,

I can't understand a word those Japanese say in English, let alone, French! :)

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":1d1c5af9]Tonights Secret Ingredient:

Cincinnati Chile

So now America
With an open heart
and an empty stomach
I say unto you in the

Ahtugin!

That's "Allez Cuisine" Kloset.
I know... French #-o ... go figure.[/quote:1d1c5af9]

If you're gona bust his balls over Allez Cuisine, don't cha
think you should spell chili correctly???

Chile is the country and also used when referring to particular
strains of capsicums.

Chili is the stuff in a bowl!! (no beans pleaze!)

Rob

Damn Yard... Who was busting balls. I was just helping a brother out with the Iron Chef phrase. :)

If I did spelling checks for everyone here, that's all I would be doing. I'll point stuff out when I think it is funny, but not just to point out errors. We used to have Bill for that... but his head exploded. :!:

Yeah I watched the AB episode where they were talking about 'chile' (with an E) and 'chili' (with an I). But if you use dictionary.com, the arguement gets a whole lot less clear. It lists chile and chilli as variant of chili. And uses both chile and chili as the capsicum. :!:

I was just assuming they were using Chiles from Cincinnati. 8-[

I would say that Cincinnati style chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
is significantly different enough from Texas Chiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
to warrant the "e" instead of the 'i'. I tell you though I can watch that Iron Chef America until the day I die and I'll never be able to understand what the heck the Japanese Chairman Jr. was trying to say. I tried to sound it out phonetically and that's why it sounded kind of German but when you sandwich French between Japanese and English the natural result just might be German! Right Pierre! Oui, Oui, Herr Bobby Fray! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom