BBQ in Cleveland and Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am headed to Chicago on business on Sept. 8, 9, and 10th. I am going through Cleveland on the 7th. Does anyone know any good BBQ in either city...or am I out of luck? I am planning to hit the Weber restaurant in Chicago.

I know a great open pit place in Cleveland...

R Ribs BBQ
26004 Euclid Ave
Euclid, OH 44132
216-797-0200

A guy named Al owns the joint! That's right up the street from me so let me know when you swing by...I'll let you meet me! ;)

Also, the 9th is a Tuesday...which means The BBQ Central Show will be live on the air...you are more then welcome to sit in on the show if you want to! :D

I will be in Cleveland on Saturday night, Aug. 6th...and Sunday morning, Aug 7th. I'll hit R Ribs BBQ Saturday night...Do you know of any good breakfast spots for Sun. morning?

You mean Sept, right? The best breakfast place is a joint in historic downtown Willoughby called Klifelds.

Greg Rempe said:

R Ribs BBQ
26004 Euclid Ave
Euclid, OH 44132
216-797-0200

A guy named Al owns the joint! That's right up the street from me so let me know when you swing by...I'll let you meet me! ;)

Also, the 9th is a Tuesday...which means The BBQ Central Show will be live on the air...you are more then welcome to sit in on the show if you want to! :D
Nick....this kind....... :roll:

Puff said:
Greg Rempe said:

R Ribs BBQ
26004 Euclid Ave
Euclid, OH 44132
216-797-0200

Another cheap a$$ radio personality! :shock: :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1llkbjff]I know a great open pit place in Cleveland...

R Ribs BBQ
26004 Euclid Ave
Euclid, OH 44132
216-797-0200

Another cheap a$$ radio personality! :shock: :LOL:[/quote:1llkbjff]
Cappy invented that :LOL: :LOL:

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2ag2ozy1]I know a great open pit place in Cleveland...

R Ribs BBQ
26004 Euclid Ave
Euclid, OH 44132
216-797-0200

Another cheap a$$ radio personality! :shock: :LOL:
Cappy invented that :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:2ag2ozy1]

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
You mean Sept, right? The best breakfast place is a joint in historic downtown Willoughby called Klifelds.

I will try that place Greg. We will be in Cleveland only a short time...We are coming from the WV contest on Saturday. I gotta be in Chicago on Sunday.

Greg Rempe said:

R Ribs BBQ
26004 Euclid Ave
Euclid, OH 44132
216-797-0200

Yes, Sept. 6th and leaving Sunday morning to be in Chicago later that day. We're stopping by "Pickin' in the Pan Handle" Saturday morning to cheer Pigs on the Run on (and drink their beer and eat their food). Better than eating at Wendy's. :shock: But if you don't think John has much of a chance and if this bbq place closes before 9pm, then we may leave before the awards ceremony (about 5 hour drive from W.VA to C-Town).

Worse case, we might need to stop by on the return trip (Friday or Saturday night) later that week. Is there anything to do in C-Town other than the rock n roll hall of fame and making fun of Craig'sList? :)

Back
Top Bottom