New WSM finally out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wsm_1.jpg

I need a moment.

Nice to see people over there are still loving my emoticon. --->
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings has been a Weber dealer for about a month, I just haven't had time to update everything on the site etc. Wait before you rush out and get these when they come out in October, I will try to have a good special for BBQ Central Members.

For the record per Weber the 18.5" WSM are going up to a MSRP of $299, not sure how this will effect Amazon etc., but just wanted to let you know the prices will go up in the Fall.

Is this for real? How much is it going to go for? How come I'm the last one to hear about these things?!

Love2<º((((>< said:
Is this for real? How much is it going to go for? How come I'm the last one to hear about these things?!

On TVWB it was mentioned that the price was pretty steep. If , as Larry says, the price of the smaller WSM is moving up to $300 prepare to get rear-ended on this thing.

I might be willing to take one for a first generation Huge Ass WSM. :oops:

monty3777 said:
Love2<º((((>< said:

On TVWB it was mentioned that the price was pretty steep. If , as Larry says, the price of the smaller WSM is moving up to $300 prepare to get rear-ended on this thing.

I might be willing to take one for a first generation Huge Ass WSM. :oops:

The MSRP for the new 18.5" WSM is $349.99 and $499.99 for the new 22.5" WSM. Now, I know that sounds and is HIGH. However, these are 'suggested' and more than likely NOT Wolfe Rub BBQ can sell them for. Give me a couple more days to tie up some lose ends with my Weber POC and I will hopefully be able to provide more information soon and possibly take pre-orders at that time. I just want to be sure I give the right information.

Back
Top Bottom